Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 9

Thirteen Songs I've Listened to Today

  1. Patsy Cline (Crazy)
  2. Glad (In The First Light)
  3. Mountain Heart (Man in the Mirror)
  4. Wayne Taylor (Rodybelle)
  5. Norah Jones (Come Away With Me)
  6. Eddie Rabbitt (I Love A Rainy Night)
  7. Kenny & Amanda Smith (Pacific Time)
  8. Tony Rice (Fine As Fine Can Be)
  9. Etta James (At Last)
  10. Chris Tomlin (How Can I Keep From Singing)
  11. Mark Schultz (Until I See You Again)
  12. Pachelbel (Canon in D) (my ring tone...also my favorite piece of music)
  13. Mountain Heart (Soldier's Prayer)

For more TT's, go here.



post signature

11 comments:

soleil said...

i haven't listened to any songs today. reading your list just made me realize that. hmm. i guess i should go put some music on then!

Sandee said...

I love your list. Have a musical Thursday Thirteen. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, cool list! I haven't listened to any songs today either. I did a TT too! Mine is at: http://lifes-adventures.net Cheers!!
Noelle

Anonymous said...

I Love a Rainy Night and Come Away With Me are 2 of my favorite songs!!! Great list, Sonya! :o)

Malcolm said...

A pretty eclectic TT. I heard "Crazy" by Patsy Cline today as well.

Jenny said...

I sang Crazy at the Sigma Nu house one night...a long time ago...when Southern Comfort and Mtn Dew was my close friend! I know...that's sad...but I think I sang pretty well and everyone else had "friends" so it didn't really matter did it??
fyi...now, I only get into the Southern Comfort when I can't find the biscuit...I get really depressed...lol!!

gail@more than a song said...

Quite a variety you got there! I might have to file a couple of them away for future reference.

Mia said...

oh I love your music choices.

Great TT!! Thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

I've only heard a couple of those. *blush*

Happy Thursday. :)

Robin Green said...

I've listened to "That's What I Like About Sunday" and "Jesus, Take The Wheel" on the gospel music channel--and that's it. Great list--very nice mixture of styles!

Shawna said...

Crazy by Patsy Cline is on our Karaoke Country video game! We'll have to play when you come!