Thirteen Things About My Hubby
First things first. Yesterday was Jeff's 38th birthday. I didn't forget his birthday but I also didn't get to post a happy birthday message to him. We did manage to take him to supper last night and then to a movie. Earlier in the day, my aunt and uncle stopped by and brought him a card with some cash inside. Thanks you guys! Now, on with the list.....
- Although he's never lived in Scotland and has a definitive southern accent, he's Scottish through and through. Both sides of his family are Scottish. (Forresters and Bairds)
- He loves his job as a programmer and Web designer.
- He loves music and plays the Great Highland Bagpipes, banjo, guitar, and mandolin. He has toyed with the fiddle and button accordion in the past as well.
- He has a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work.
- He has a Master's Degree in Biblical Studies.
- He has a Master's Degree in Elementary Education.
- One of his hobbies is flying radio-controlled airplanes. He has about three planes currently.
- He loves football.
- He is the most consistent, stable person I've ever met.
- One of his favorite dishes is the Bayou Shrimp Pasta from O'Charley's. (That was his birthday supper last night!)
- He cannot remember names. We've been many places that he's run into old classmates or friends. He's failed to introduce us because he has forgotten the person's name! LOL!
- Another hobby is playing MMORPGs. He is currently playing World of Warcraft.
- He loves animals. We have five kitties, a dog, and two fish to prove it!
For more TT's, go here.