Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 10

Thirteen Things About My Hubby

First things first. Yesterday was Jeff's 38th birthday. I didn't forget his birthday but I also didn't get to post a happy birthday message to him. We did manage to take him to supper last night and then to a movie. Earlier in the day, my aunt and uncle stopped by and brought him a card with some cash inside. Thanks you guys! Now, on with the list.....

  1. Although he's never lived in Scotland and has a definitive southern accent, he's Scottish through and through. Both sides of his family are Scottish. (Forresters and Bairds)
  2. He loves his job as a programmer and Web designer.
  3. He loves music and plays the Great Highland Bagpipes, banjo, guitar, and mandolin. He has toyed with the fiddle and button accordion in the past as well.
  4. He has a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work.
  5. He has a Master's Degree in Biblical Studies.
  6. He has a Master's Degree in Elementary Education.
  7. One of his hobbies is flying radio-controlled airplanes. He has about three planes currently.
  8. He loves football.
  9. He is the most consistent, stable person I've ever met.
  10. One of his favorite dishes is the Bayou Shrimp Pasta from O'Charley's. (That was his birthday supper last night!)
  11. He cannot remember names. We've been many places that he's run into old classmates or friends. He's failed to introduce us because he has forgotten the person's name! LOL!
  12. Another hobby is playing MMORPGs. He is currently playing World of Warcraft.
  13. He loves animals. We have five kitties, a dog, and two fish to prove it!

For more TT's, go here.

 



post signature

18 comments:

Bloggers said...

Great tribute to your love!!

My 13 is up on
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Sandee said...

Happy Birthday to your husband, and he sounds like a very nice man. Have a great TT. :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!!!

erin said...

What a great birthday present for your hubby! Happy TT!

cindy kay said...

Thanks for adding such a positive note to the blogging world.

erin said...

Thanks for all your comments on my blog! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who finds it absurd that a family of four can't make it on 168k a year! :)

Shawna said...

Wow! That's a lot of degrees! I hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Great list!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, sweet post!

Happy Birthday to him :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what an adorable baby he was! This was such a loving post! :o) Please tell Mr. Recipe Stalker that I said Happy Birthday, LOL!

gail@more than a song said...

Such a fun baby picture! And look at all those degrees he has, impressive. He works as a programmer and web designer? Hubby and I have talked about how it seems that so many people don't seem to be working in the field of what they get degrees in. One of our sons has always loved school/learning and I said he'd love to be a professional student, but so far no one has paid him for doing that!

Anonymous said...

Great post! As for #8, I guess he wasn't enjoying football too much last Saturday. I hope the season only gets better!

Robin said...

What a sweet post! I love when you can just feel the love between a husband and wife. And I can definitely feel it in the words that you wrote!
Tell your hubby Happy Birthday!

Annie said...

What a sweet post!
He was a cute baby, and sounds like a wonderful man too!

Amazing Gracie said...

Happy belated B-Day, Scottish Prince!
I love couples who are so obviously in love! It's refreshing...
~~~Blessings~~~

damozel said...

He was one of the cutest babies ever, that's for sure. Love the topknot. And he plays the bagpipes?....sounds like the perfect man to me.

damozel said...

PS. If you set your blog to take comments from other platforms I could leave you our link! :( We're Buck Naked Politics...

Unknown said...

Your husband sounds like a great guy. Happy birthday to him!