Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 11

13 Things About Us
  1. I use "kitty speak" with our five cats. Many times I also use "kitty speak" to communicate with the rest of my family.
  2. 98% of the time, hubby tosses his dirty clothes on the floor. They're in a neat pile but in the floor.
  3. Hubby throws them in the floor because I move the laundry basket around :-o) I like to mix things up around here!
  4. I cannot wear socks to bed. They make me feel like I am suffocating.
  5. Our youngest daughter loves the computer. She loves it so much that in the past two weeks, she's managed to try and sign up at E-Harmony AND she got so many viruses on the computer, it had to be reformatted! (She didn't realize what E-Harmony was. She's seen the commercial many times and one day they just happened to have an ad on a website she was viewing! She gets very embarrassed when we tease her about it!)
  6. Our oldest daughter is saving to buy a laptop. We've decided to match every dollar she saves.
  7. As if you didn't already know, we LOVE football!
  8. I haven't washed our cars since June. Too stinkin' hot!
  9. I used liquid eyeliner for the first time while I was at my mom's Tuesday. My pencil eyeliner broke so I had no choice but to use my mom's! I'm not sure how I feel about it.
  10. If I break one fingernail, it seems they all get broken!
  11. I do not like to unload the dishwasher! Not sure why but I always opt out of that chore if I can!
  12. My hubby is going to the dark side. He'll be getting a Mac Book Pro this week, compliments of his company!
  13. I'm thinking really hard about getting a Mac Book! I'm sick to death of Windows errors and bloated programs!

For more Thursday Thirteen's, go here.



post signature

4 comments:

Amberly said...

I share your feelings on wearing socks to bed. I cannot do that! I also would love a MacBook!

Annie said...

My hubby does the same thing! Drives me CRAZY! :o)!

gail@more than a song said...

I'm the exact same way on wearing socks to bed!
And I hate to say it, but my car has probably been longer than yours without washing.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand unloading either. I would rather load it, LOL. As for your daughter ........ BWHAHAHA! That is hilarious in it's own cute way! :o) Gotta learn the hard way, I guess. As for kitty speak, David says I use *Hello Kitty Talk*. I'm thinking it's about the same, LOL.