13 Things About Us
- I use "kitty speak" with our five cats. Many times I also use "kitty speak" to communicate with the rest of my family.
- 98% of the time, hubby tosses his dirty clothes on the floor. They're in a neat pile but in the floor.
- Hubby throws them in the floor because I move the laundry basket around :-o) I like to mix things up around here!
- I cannot wear socks to bed. They make me feel like I am suffocating.
- Our youngest daughter loves the computer. She loves it so much that in the past two weeks, she's managed to try and sign up at E-Harmony AND she got so many viruses on the computer, it had to be reformatted! (She didn't realize what E-Harmony was. She's seen the commercial many times and one day they just happened to have an ad on a website she was viewing! She gets very embarrassed when we tease her about it!)
- Our oldest daughter is saving to buy a laptop. We've decided to match every dollar she saves.
- As if you didn't already know, we LOVE football!
- I haven't washed our cars since June. Too stinkin' hot!
- I used liquid eyeliner for the first time while I was at my mom's Tuesday. My pencil eyeliner broke so I had no choice but to use my mom's! I'm not sure how I feel about it.
- If I break one fingernail, it seems they all get broken!
- I do not like to unload the dishwasher! Not sure why but I always opt out of that chore if I can!
- My hubby is going to the dark side. He'll be getting a Mac Book Pro this week, compliments of his company!
- I'm thinking really hard about getting a Mac Book! I'm sick to death of Windows errors and bloated programs!
For more Thursday Thirteen's, go here.