Thursday, September 27, 2007

Need An Anniversary Gift?

Our close friends are celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary tomorrow. I'm not sure what they will be giving each other but I know where they can find great anniversary gifts! Canvas On Demand will take my digital or scanned photo and create a beautiful canvas. If you have a traditional photo, no problem! Just zip it in the mail to them and they'll get your canvas to you in no time. Oh, and they cover the cost of shipping that traditional photo by sending you a prepaid envelope! Get this, it only takes them 4 to 5 business days, from the time they receive your photo, to ship your canvas! They will do a canvas of a pet, babies, outdoors, vacation, anniversary, wedding, or vintage photos. Now that I think of it, this will be a perfect gift for my aunt Z!

post signature

0 comments: