Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What Color Orange Are You?

A few days ago, while visiting How About Orange, I came across this fun little quiz. Since I live in VOLS country, there is orange blood running through my veins. I thought it would be neat to see what color of orange it is. (Never mind that we were romped by the Gators last weekend!)

 

You are Mahogany
Stable and decisive, you lack the hyper energy of most orange colors.
You're still energetic, but you tend to project a peaceful, relaxed vibe.
You love to feel cozy. You often rather wrap up in a blanket than go out for the night.

I agree with this assessment. My hubby may argue about the decisive part :-o) I'm stable and energetic (but not too energetic). I love to feel cozy and YES I often wrap up in a blanket and vow that I'm not going out for the entire weekend! What do you expect. It's almost fall, football season has arrived, and I can start cooking some yummy soups and chili in my crock pot. Mmmmmmm. It doesn't get any better than that! I hope I project a peaceful, relaxed vibe. That's what I'm shooting for. If the VOLS keep loosing, I think I'll have to become another color. Maybe red (Georgia Bulldogs) or maroon (South Carolina Gamecocks).



post signature

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm so happy it is Fall! I ♥ Fall too!
mine said:
You Are Pumpkin
Realistic and practical, you see the world for how it is.
You know what it takes to succeed in life...
And you're happy to help others reach their goals.

Jenny said...

You are Cameo:
You are understanding and very empathetic.
You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.
And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.

(All my friends ARE friends. ha!) And, if you get tired of your VOLS, you can come be MSU maroon--we're on the up and up! Get in on the ground level. ;)

Amy said...

Just stopping in to say how much i love the look of your blog!