Thursday, October 18, 2007

And We're Off.....

We're about to head out the door for our trip to Stone Mountain. I'm really looking forward to it. The whole day has been a blur. There's been packing, cleaning, doing laundry, going to the store, washing the car, gathering food, and this massive toothache I have. Yep, that's right. I'm going on this trip with a horrible toothache that just won't go away. I've had it for about a week. I went to the dentist on Wednesday for something totally unrelated but I did mention it to my dentist. It's only one of my wisdom teeth coming in, no big deal. Right..... It's only not a big deal if it doesn't hurt! I'm almost 34....shouldn't these things have already come in and been taken out!!! Argh....Anyway, I'm not gonna let that get me down. I'm putting on a smile and hitting the road. I'll just have to remember not to smile too big. If I do, my mouth hurts worse! I'm hoping to post each night to tell you how we've spent our day. I'm not sure if I'll be able to (read: not sure if I'll want to go to the trouble) post pictures but if so, I'll try. I've got some great tips on places to eat and I've got many of our activities figured out. The weather is supposed to be wonderful. So watch out Stone Mountain cause here we come!

post signature

5 comments:

Nina said...

Have fun! We camped at Stone Mountain a few summers ago and had the best time. We consider it one of our best vacations ever. One of the few places our teenager and our younger kids liked equally well. Hope your trip is wonderful!

Shawna said...

Wisdom teeth. Really? I had to have mine cut out at 15 since my jaw locked up. Not that yours wll. Maybe I shouldn't have said that:).

I hope the pain lets up, and you have a wonderful trip!!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Have a wonderful trip -- and hope that tooth of yours feels better.

Nancy Face said...

I'm so sorry about your owie tooth! :( I'm 45, and I got my wisdom teeth removed just 5 years ago! I'm so glad I did it, too! I hope your pain eases up soon!

gail@more than a song said...

I hope y'all are having a fun time! I'll be passing through Atlanta Saturday on my way home to Mississippi.