Thursday, October 18, 2007

Denim Shirt

Recently, I was asked to do a product review of a denim shirt . I received the free shirt a few weeks ago and have had plenty of time to form an opinion of it. First of all, I love denim, however, I prefer light weight denim. When I opened the packaging, I was pleased to find a ladies Port Authority long sleeve shirt that was just the right weight. It was faded blue in color and the size large fits both myself and my daughter perfectly.

Over the past few weeks, this shirt has had a work out since both myself and my daughter have worn it many times. We've washed it over and over and it has held up very well. We've noticed no fading, tearing, or drawing up of the shirt. The shirt works well on its own but we've also worn it over short sleeve shirts.We received the shirt free of charge for reviewing it but I was pleased to find that the shirt is very affordable at only $12.78. In my opinion, the quality of the shirt is worth every penny of that.

If you are looking for quality shirts at affordable prices, check out them out online at Clothing4All.com. If all of their products are made as well as this shirt was, it is money well spent!



post signature

0 comments: