Sunday, October 7, 2007

Faucet Direct

I have always wanted a claw foot bathtub for our house. The problem is, our bathrooms are too small to accommodate that kind of tub. Maybe one of these days we'll buy an old farm house to fix up and I can get that tub. For now, I will just spruce up our showers. I found some nice shower faucets that would be perfect. They will jazz up the look of the shower. Our current shower faucet has two separate knobs for hot and cold. I'd like to have a faucet that has only one knob for both. I found plenty of choices over at faucetdirect.com. They offer fixtures for bathrooms and kitchens, and they even sell parts for that broken faucet you've been meaning to get to. Now you have no excuse. Get on over there and get the part or fixture you need! Your wife will thank you.

post signature

0 comments: