Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm in Love and His Name is Mac

Hubby's company bought him a brand spanking new MacBook Pro last week. Can I just say that I LOVE this thing. If you've never used a Mac, just like I hadn't, you really don't know what you're missing. Every single minute that Jeff will give it up, I'm babysitting it. I don't know what to do without all of the errors I usually get with my Windows machine. It's so awesome and I'm so much more productive. I can't believe I've lived without a Mac all this time. As you can see from the picture above, I'm making sure the Mac is working properly. Why, just this evening, I spent about two hours going through my Google Reader, reading all about your interesting lives. I'm telling you, this thing is worth its weight in gold. There are so many features that come with it, I may never learn to use them all! I've been really shocked at how everything just works with this computer. There has been no down time. No freeze ups. No error messages.

So I'm curious. Do you use a Mac or a regular PC?



post signature

13 comments:

Amberly said...

I have a PC, but oh, how I would love a Mac! Of course, I don't see one in my future anytime soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I've got a Dell PC and we have 2 laptop PC's, as well. Mine is an '04 and it's on it's last leg. It freezes up and is sooooooooooooooo slow. I wanna new one and that Mac sounds perfect, LOL!

Robin said...

I use a PC, but my kids have Mac's. I would love a new one - either kind!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Shawna said...

PC. But, Beef has a couple of Macs hooked up to our computer (we switch between computers) just for fun. I don't ever use them though.

Jo said...

How fun, another homeschooler with a Gaelic name for their blog! :)

My MIL just bought a Mac and it's sooooooo out of my league. I think I'd be lost for years trying to figure it out. :)

Anonymous said...

MAC and I love it!

gail@more than a song said...

Regular PC, although my kids have told us to get a MAC. My daughter's hubby has one and I'm at their place but I have NO idea how to get online with it! And he's too busy with the baby right now to show me.

Misty said...

I have never used a Mac but I want one.

Corrie said...

Hey Sonya!
I use a PC, but now I kinda want to try a Mac!

Jenny said...

I had never thought about the effciency...makes sense...you dirtbag!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I'm leaving you some comment love from my Mac laptop -- so, that answers that. I've owned nothing but Macs since I bought my first computer 18 year ago.

Annie said...

I have a PC too, I like it though... maybe next time I'll try a Mac.
How are you? I feel like I've been gone for so long!

Renae said...

We have an old Mac G4 and two windows machines. The Mac is slow and huge, but we like it too much to get rid of it.