Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast #164

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?

*Wow, I'm not sure I remember.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are _______, but I wish they were __________.

itchy and red, clear and closed (I need a mid-morning nap)

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

*I'd definitely be a pink kitty with a peach nose and long whiskers. My name would be Sassafras (it sounds sassy and sweet all at the same time).

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.

*I have good hygiene and I keep myself active (I'm not a couch potato).

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

*Baking soda and peroxide Crest. I like it better than anything I've used before. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath minty fresh :-o) I think I could do a commercial for them!

To read more feasts, go here.



post signature

7 comments:

Nancy Face said...

Such a yummy feast, tee hee! ;)

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful feast you served up this week!

h said...

Happy Feast Day. You DO sound commercial-ready enthusiastic about that toothpaste!

Annie said...

Fun feast Sonya?
Any news about the little boy? I posted about him on my blog yesterday.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast! I like the name Sassafras, that one is perfect :)

Have a wonderful Friday and a terrific weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Sassafras is cute!

LOL, your toothpaste comment was too cute. You're getting good practice with this blog advertising stuff you do, LOL!!

DigiscrapMom said...

Your habits are great!!!

Happy weekend!