Thursday, October 4, 2007

Got Bed Bugs?

Every night before Caroline goes to bed, she yells to us and says "don't let the bed bugs bite". We laugh about it but did you know that bed bugs really exist? Most of us have heard of these pesky critters. They are tucked away in our mattresses, just waiting to come and suck our blood. That's what they do. They feed on our blood and each time they bite, they drink our blood for about five minutes. Yes, it's gross, but it's true. It doesn't hurt but they do leave little red bite marks.

If you think you have them and need to get rid of bed bugs, just call the exterminator and he'll come wipe those little buggers out. Steam cleaning will work too. Show those little critters that you mean business!



post signature

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Icky! I love that cute little saying but I'm going to hope I don't really have any at my house! LOL

Kelli

The Cat Realm said...

I don't have bugs in my bed! And if I see any, I'll eat them!
Thank you for stopping by. The maid had a friend who had a cat without a tail! And no, Mrs. Hissy Ohnezahn does NOT hiss at the staff. She is totally brown-nosing the staff, actually...
And I need your help to make a decision - if you have time, come and take the poll at my blog? Thank you!
Karl