Monday, October 29, 2007

Dog the Bounty Hunter

I'm going to tell on myself a little here. Recently, I was flipping through the channels late at night and came across the show "Dog the Bounty Hunter". I stopped and watched about three episodes of it. I'm not sure why but I'm fascinated by the show. Besides the fact that Dog's wife needs to cover herself a little better, I find myself entertained by watching them hunt people down. It looks dangerous and there's no way I'd ever attempt to do this sort of thing. I'm surprised they don't encounter more violence with some of the people they hunt.

Something that cracks me up is the way they wear their gear. I mean, really, a bullet proof vest with a tank top? It just doesn't look safe to me. I'm no expert but I think Dog should leave his cowboy boots at home and opt for a safer alternative. He really needs to check out 5.11 Tactical Outdoors. They offer a variety of gear for law enforcement, firefighters, and military personnel. They have everything from pants, shirts, and boots, to flashlights, watches, and holsters. Dog really needs to check them out and get his team in apparel that is made for this rough kind of work. Someone needs to remind him that the golden rule is "safety first" and that's exactly what type of gear 5.11 Tactical offers.



post signature

0 comments: