Wednesday, October 24, 2007

TBR by the end of November

Since I need to be accountable for reading time, I wanted to jot down a reading list that I want to complete by the end of November. I've had several things distract me lately so my reading time has been inconsistent. I read constantly but most of it is online reading. So anyway, this is the list that I will have finished by the end of November.

  1. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
  2. At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
  3. The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers
  4. Club Sandwich by Lisa Samson
  5. Waiting for Morning by Karen Kingsbury
  6. A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist
  7. The Homeschooler's Book of Lists by Sonya Haskins
  8. Mr. Darcy's Diary
  9. Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
  10. Northanger Abby by Jane Austen
  11. The Divine Appointment by Jerome Teel (won this from Julie)

I'm currently halfway through Screwtape Letters and I've started Mr. Darcy's Diary. My friend, Sonya Haskins, was kind enough to give me a copy of this new homeschooling book and I'll review it when I'm finished. If you're a homeschooler, you're going to thank her for writing this book. I have several other books waiting in the wings so I need to start chipping away at this list. My problem is that I am easily distracted and wait until very late to start reading. Then I get tired and don't get anything accomplished. I'm going to have to start setting a time to read. So how do you get your reading time in? Do you have a set time? How does that work for you?



post signature

1 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

I've read Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas, the Mitford one and Kingsbury one...enjoyed them all! Have always thought I should read the CS Lewis one but just never have, think hubby's read it though.