Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ten On Tuesday ~ Internet Site Addition

Ten Useful Internet Sites
  1. Merriam Webster ~ We all forget how to spell a word sometimes :-O
  2. Wikipedia ~ You can find anything here....it's great!
  3. MSNBC ~ Great if you need a quick overview of worldwide news
  4. Mapquest ~ I use this all the time
  5. Christian Spotlight on Entertainment ~ Great for movie reviews
  6. Google ~ Find anything with Google search
  7. All Recipes ~ Great variety of recipes
  8. Martha Stewart ~ Come on, you know you love her ideas!
  9. Gmail ~ I'm convinced everyone should have a Gmail account for email
  10. Vegsource ~ An invaluable resource for homeschoolers. Can find tons of new and used curriculum on their homeschooling swap boards!

For more TOT's, go here.



post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for sharing the Website info. I always like learning about useful sites on the web.

Stop by my place to learn about a giveaway I am doing this week. DJ

Hootin Anni said...

Some fabulous links for your list of 10 this week.

Anonymous said...

Ewww, you said the *MS* word. I can't stand that woman, LOL!

Crimson Wife said...

I hadn't heard about the VegSource one for homeschooling info before, I'll have to check it out!

Shawna said...

Those are pretty great. I like dictionary.com. I haven't been to the Webster. And I would like to add snopes.com for all those scary and mostly untrue forwarded emails we get. It debunks urban legends.