Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Dental Story

Since I've been on a dental kick lately, I may as well tell you about another dental mishap I had several years ago. I was eating one of my favorite snacks, tootsie rolls. I had a tooth that started bothering me a little but I didn't think much of it. I continued eating a few more tootsie rolls until my tooth starting hurting so bad I couldn't bite down on it. I put my snacks away and went to take some tylenol. A few hours later, the pain was so bad that I could not even fall asleep. I tried everything and suffered through the entire night. The next day, I got ready and went to work. The pain continued until I finally had to leave work and seek medical help. The local dentist's office wasn't open so I headed to the ER. At this point, my head was throbbing, my tooth was throbbing, and I felt like I needed to go to sleep for a very long time. I was miserable. Upon seeing the ER doc, I found that the filling that used to be in my tooth was no longer there. I was shocked. Apparently, while I was eating the tootsie rolls the night before, I lost my filling. My nerve was exposed and air was hitting it. That's one of the worst pains I've ever felt. If only I had known that Dentemp OS would have solved all of my problems.

Dentemp OS is a 60 minute solution to many common dental problems. It provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort. It serves as a replacement for a lost filling or for crown repair. It comes in an easy to use plastic vial and the best part is that you can eat on it 60 minutes after setting. I would have loved to have had this product when my mishap occurred. It would have saved me a lot of pain and a trip to the ER.

I think the wise thing to do would be to buy a vial of this and keep it in my pocketbook. You never know when I'll have another mishap and need temporary dental repair!



post signature

0 comments: