Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sense & Sensibility Patterns

Many of you may already be familiar with this website but I wanted to share it with you anyway. Being a huge Jane Austen fan, I started looking for dress patterns to copy some of the dresses from Pride & Prejudice. I was so happy when I stumbled across Sense & Sensibility Patterns. I wish I could sew well because I'd love to go get material and start making these right away. Since I've never learned to sew clothing, I've enlisted my aunt's help. Hopefully she'll say yes to teaching me how to use these patterns to make some lovely dresses for myself and the girls. I love the elegant yet simple charm of these dresses. Have any of you ever used these patterns? Do you sew clothing and if so, what's your favorite thing to make? Do you make your own clothing? I know Gail can so maybe I need to enlist her help on this project as well:-0)

post signature

0 comments: