Monday, November 19, 2007

Blog Friends Rock!

Sweet lil' Jenn over at Enjoying the Ride gave me this sweet friend award. What a wonderful treat as we approach Thanksgiving. I love this time of year and it really is a wonderful time to put things in perspective and voice your appreciation for those special people in your life. I've met so many wonderful people here in bloggy land. I feel like I have more friends than I've ever had in my life. It is such a thrill to get up each day and check in on all of you. As I've recovered from having my wisdom teeth cut out, I've gotten so many sweet emails and comments of well wishes. It truly has been a wonderful blessing.

There are many of you out there that I consider friends. I'm sure I'll miss somebody so forgive me ahead of time. I especially want to thank Annie for her encouragement in many things, Amberly for being such a cool, homeschooling mom, Carrie for being another homeschooling mom who has some of the most awesome recipes ever, Coach J because she's so darn insightful and we share the love of football, Lauren for all of the great book reviews, Shawna because she keeps me in line, and Jenny because she's the best RL friend a gal could have! There are many others I'd love to name but I'd seriously be here all night. I love you all and I'm very thankful for each of you. Now, go bless your friends!



post signature

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww...thank you so much! Our football season is fixin' to end, and we'll just have to move onto SEC basketball ;) See ya on the court....

Annie said...

Thank you so much Sonya!
What a sweet bloggy award.
Thank you for being my friend.
Happy Thanksgiving.
blessings~
Annie

Amberly said...

You are too sweet! Thanks! I'm finally trying to catch up a bit on blogs! I think we're finally all unpacked and settled! Glad to know ya!