Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 TBR Challenge

I can't think of a better challenge to join than the 2008 TBR Challenge. I started a few books in 2007 that just didn't engage me. I do want to get those books read so that I can weed out the ones that I don't want to keep. If you'd like to join this challenge, visit the TBR Challenge Blog for details. Also, I will be giving away a lot of the books on this list as I read them so keep your eyes peeled for that.

  1. The Real Lincoln by Thomas Dilorenzo
  2. Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot
  3. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
  4. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom *Completed 1-18-08*
  5. At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
  6. Club Sandwich by Lisa Samson
  7. A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist
  8. The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers
  9. Waiting for Morning by Karen Kingsbury
  10. Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange (I started this one but got side tracked)
  11. Leota's Garden by Francine Rivers
  12. Covenant Child by Terri Blackstock

Alternates:

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I look forward to hearing about them!

gail@more than a song said...

I love the Mitford books and hope you do too! I've read most of Kingsbury's stuff and finished Memory Keeper's Daughter recently. Guess I should check out Kite Runner sometime b/c I keep seeing it pop up on lists!