Monday, December 31, 2007

A Moment of Reflection

I happened upon this over at Adventures in Babywearing.

This Month...

The Thing I've Been Working On The Most:: Putting away Christmas decor and weeding out some old toys and clothes, preparing for the New Year

TV Show Worth Watching:: I can't wait for Lost to come back on at the end of January! For now, Pushing Daisies is pretty interesting. It's much different than anything I've ever watched.

The Christmas Present I'm Loving: Bath & Body Works lotions and soaps, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader board game that my mom got the girls :-o) It's fun!

My Favorite Blog Entry From This Month: Not sure if this means from my own blog or from another. I'll go with my blog. My favorite entry is "Happy Birthday To You" in honor of my youngest daughter's birthday.

Blog I Am Always Visiting:
Females Against Feminism , There Is No Place Like Home

Movie I’ve Seen (In or Out of a theater): I Am Legend, Alvin & the Chipmunks, Star Dust, Amazing Grace

What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: Setting aside a whole day to craft with my best girlfriend Jenny. We are going to have a craft day each month in 2008 and my goal is to make EVERY single gift I give next year. No commercial gifts if I can help it!

Feel free to share what you're into, too...



post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

I still haven't put away my Christmas stuff... I like it too much! Tomorrow is my deadline though.
I just watched pushing daisies, it's cute!
Happy New Year! 2008's gonna be great!

gail@more than a song said...

I started taking mine down today but it's gonna take me a while to put it all away!
Can't wait for Lost! But I'm very frustrated with them for stringing it out for 3 more seasons with shortened seasons when I think they could finish it in 2! It didn't end last year like I ever saw coming so not sure I'll like where they're going.