Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Do You Have Sensitve Teeth?

For the past year, it seems that I have spent much time in my dentist's office. I have had all kinds of issues and I've had major work done. Most recently, I had two wisdom teeth cut out. After the surgery, I found that I suffer from having sensitive teeth. Although I think this sensitivity has been worsened by the nerve damage I suffered from this surgery, I think I have had a little problem with it for years. I have never been able to drink from a glass without a straw. I find that it is mostly cold drinks that bother me and I panic if I'm not given a straw with my drink. There have been times that I have had to drink this way and it was a slow, painful process. It is very unpleasant and not something I want to deal with my entire life.

I've been reading about this new product called Biotene, which is supposed to get to the root of sensitive tooth pain rather than just block it, like most sensitive toothpaste does. For me, this would make a world of difference. I've never really considered using this type of product before because none of them stood out and there are too many to choose from. However, Biotene claims to get to the root of the problem instead of just covering it up. This is an advantage that is has on other products.

If you suffer from this same problem, why not give Biotene a try? You can order it through your pharmacy or you can pick it up anywhere Biotene is sold, including Bi-Lo or Rite Aid. If you want to try it beforehand, consider ordering a care pak online from Biotene for only $5.



post signature

0 comments: