Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday To You

At Grandma's ~ Christmas Eve 2007

Guess who is turns 9 years old today? You guessed it! My baby has a birthday today. In honor of this special day, I want to share nine things about her.

  1. She has a beautiful singing voice
  2. Her favorite color is pink
  3. She loves girly things (hairbows, nail polish, etc.)
  4. She loves animals
  5. She's a left-handed computer whiz (she once tried to sign up with e-Harmony! LOL!)
  6. Her favorite thing to eat is her grandma's mac 'n' cheese (she always reminds me that mine is not quite as good as granny's)
  7. She is an excellent speller
  8. She is a great help around the house
  9. She has the most southern accent you will ever hear!

Holding a reindeer Webkinz ~ Christmas Day 2007

 

With her new Liberty doll (from Vision Forum) Christmas morning 2007

Happy Birthday my baby!



post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Amberly said...

Oh, wow! She and my Sarah could be sisters! And they have many things in common, including their favorite color! I wish we lived close to y'all!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Happy Birthday to your cute daughter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Robin Green said...

Your daughter is truly beautiful--and she does look like Amberly's Sarah. Happy Birthday to the sweet birthday girl.

Annie said...

She's so cute! My little Emelia turns 10 March 13. They grow up so fast don't they?

jenn said...

Happy Birthday!
She is beautiful. I always wanted a red haired child. But I got blonds!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a red haired child. But I got blonds!

gail@more than a song said...

She's SO cute! Hope y'all had a wonderful birthday celebration.