Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tenth Anniversary Gift....I Need One!

I'm in sort of a crunch here. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next week. I don't have a gift for him yet and when I noticed that the traditional gift is tin or aluminum, I knew I was in big trouble! What kind of gift can you buy for a man that is made from these materials? Sure, I could find a game that comes in a tin but that seems a little stale to me. An aluminum watch would be a nice gift if only my hubby would wear it. I wonder if I could cheat and get a pair of these silver cufflinks? I know they are not the right material but they are silver and maybe that would be good enough to still consider it traditional (I know, I'm stretching it here!).

I want to get him something really nice because living with me is not always easy. I would love to take him to Scotland but we have not saved up enough money for that yet. I still wonder where the past ten years have gone. They seem to have rushed right past us but then again, I feel like we've been married for ages. Whatever I get him, I want it to be very special and something that he will hang on to for the rest of our lives. Now, if any of you have suggestions, I'm all open for those!



post signature

0 comments: