Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Return of LOST

Our favorite show comes back on tonight. I'm talking about LOST, of course! We are very excited! Last night, the final episode from the previous season came on. We had already seen it but we watched it again anyway! It's amazing how gripping this show is. I had no intention of getting hooked on another series but when some church friends loaned us Season One on DVD, we were hooked. I can't tell you how many nights Jeff and I spent watching the first season. We would watch an episode and when it ended, we had to move on to the next episode. Even though we had DVD's and could watch them anytime, we couldn't break away. We were so curious as to what would happen next.

Tonight will be no exception. The two hour premiere comes on and we have cleared the evening just so we can enjoy it. I've talked to a few people who have never watched the show. All I can say is once you start, you can't stop. If you are able to stop watching it, you must be some kind of super human! Already, I'm thinking about what might happen in the premiere tonight. Will Jack and company get off the island? Is this rescue boat really a rescue boat? There are about 1,000 other questions on my mind and I hope the next two years will be exciting ones. The show will end in 2010 and that's not really a long time to wrap up a story line like this.

LOST comes on ABC from 8:00 to 10:00 tonight. Will you be watching? I will, so don't call me during those two hours because I won't answer! LOL!



post signature

2 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

I will SO be watching! While hubby groans b/c he thinks they don't know where they're going with it! Silly boy.
Did read a bit on it the other day and they said one thing that might have answered one of the questions you had in your post, but I'm not sure whether to put it in comments or if you want to know!

Shawna said...

We don't watch lost, but we're planning on buying them seasons at a time before too long.