Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thirteen Movies That Make Me Cry

  1. Pride&Prejudice ~ Every version of this film makes me cry!
  2. Griffin and Phoenix ~ Oh my goodness. Just watched this. It deserves its own post (which will come shortly)
  3. Message In A Bottle ~ Seen it a million times, cried every time
  4. End of the Spear
  5. Braveheart
  6. Facing the Giants ~ Every time I watch it, I cry harder
  7. The Notebook ~ Buckets of tears :-O
  8. Love Affair ~ with Annette Bening version
  9. The American President ~ I really like Annette Bening
  10. Sabrina
  11. While You Were Sleeping
  12. The Wedding Planner
  13. My Best Friend's Wedding

For more TT's, go here.



post signature

12 comments:

Robin said...

Salt on our Skin with Greta Scaaci always does it for me...

Love your blog title. As soon as I read it I started hearing Sting singing it in my head...

jenn said...

I haven't seen some of these. Now I want to.
Happy tt!

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I would have to add Steel Magnolias to it. Every time Sally Field breaks down in the cemetery, I lose it too!

Jenn said...

I love this list and have cried during all of them.

Anonymous said...

I love While You Were Sleeping. The Wedding Planner makes me cry too, but I wish it didn't.

Joyful Days said...

I haven't seen all of those, but this is the year I plan to watch more movies. Since I like tear-jerkers, I'll add these to my list. ;)

Jill said...

I've not seen most of these movies, but I did cry buckets over the Notebook (movie and book). I also really like Annette Benning!

Judi said...

Great movies. I totally agree with your #7.

Nicholas said...

I've only seen two of these. The American President was a lot of fun. Martin Sheen as chief of staff, before being promoted to the top job in West Wing. Braveheart was a load of old twaddle, though sadly some people do seem to think it was true story.

http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com

storyteller said...

Interesting T-13 list. I've only seen three of these films, but I do prefer to read rather than watch ...
Hugs and blessings,

gail@more than a song said...

Some of those are real tear jerkers..I've read Message in a Bottle but don't think I've seen the movie.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to add Great Debaters and Bucket List but then that's just me. And I agree with #1, 3 and 13!

ZAM
Maki Meji