1. Do you consider yourself to be a good housekeeper? Why or why not?
I think I'm a pretty good housekeeper but there is always room for improvement. I like the house to be tidy. When it's untidy, it stresses me. I'm a firm believer in "a place for everything and everything in its place." Having said that, I won't say that everything in our home has a place but I strive for that.
2. Are there any household chores that you enjoy doing? If so, what and why?
I enjoy doing laundry (washing, drying, and folding). Cleaning windows and washing walls are others that I enjoy. I feel like I've exercised when I do those!
3. Which household chore frustrates/angers you the most?
I can't think of anything that angers me. I am frustrated by the accumulation of piles of things around the house. I do not enjoy cleaning up a pile of clothes that someone has laid across a chair or bed :-o) I guess the only thing that truly frustrates me is trying to keep the floors clean.
4. When doing household chores, what do you do to make them seem less of a "chore"?
I love to listen to music while I clean. Classical music is wonderful for this. I find myself lost in the music and don't really think about the chore I'm doing. I also like to get the kids involved so that things are done quickly.
5. Which chore do you find yourself doing most often, and why?
Even my hubby could answer this one. I am most often doing his favorite.... Vacuuming! I have to rib him because he is always picking on me about using the vacuum. I have no idea why he does either. I mean, doesn't everyone vacuum at midnight? LOL! I do this most often because I'm obsessive over clean floors.