Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pop Up TV, Who Knew!

You all know that everyone in our family is an avid sports fan. We love, love, love football especially. Several years ago, we bought a big screen tv. It's huge and bulky and takes up a lot of floor space. The only love I feel for it is the huge screen it has to display our beloved UT Vols and our favorite NFL teams. I'm always surprised by how quickly technology advances. We all know that as soon as soon as we buy a product, before we get it home even, something better is going to come out. It's crazy!

I'm not sure if these have been around for awhile or not but I can say that I drooled BIG TIME when I saw this pop-up tv . All of your accessories are hidden and all you have to do is hit a button and viola, out pops your tv. How cool is that! Now you can have this pretty piece of furniture that secretly holds your tv and all of the other junk that drives me nuts. I just love them and although they are a little pricey, the next time we have to invest in a tv, it's going to be something like this.



post signature

1 comments:

Misty said...

that would be THE BEST because I hate seeing a tv unless you are watching it. Which we don't do a lot of, around here.