Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ten Things To Do Instead of Watching TV

There are lots of things we can do instead of watching television. These are ten things that I'm most likely to do without tv.

  1. Read ~ I've got several book challenges going and I try and use every second I can squeeze in to meet these goals.
  2. Play a board game with the girls ~ Lately it's been Blink or Monopoly
  3. Clean something ~ Yep, I'm sick that way!
  4. Do laundry ~ When all else fails, I actually put up the laundry that I fold. I don't like to do it but I do it :-o)
  5. Read blogs
  6. Email/Chat with friends online
  7. Browse recipes
  8. Sleep
  9. Listen to the radio ~ I used to love to listen to UT football games rather than watching. That was before John Ward retired!
  10. Craft something ~ Right now I'm stitching on a quilt that Jenny made for a sweet little boy named Rhett. She doesn't have a picture up of it but when we get it finished, I'll bug her to post it!

For more TOT's, go here.



post signature

6 comments:

Jenny said...

WooHoo...working on Rhett's quilt!! Btw, you know I'm only posting a comment because you are a Do Follow, right? lol!!

Anonymous said...

Great list! Mine would be similar!

Joyful Days said...

I need 10 things to get me off the computer. TV? No problem. My laptop is my addiction.

Anonymous said...

Great list! I'm not a fan of TV and only watch 1 or 2 shows a week. I would much rather (and do) all that you mentioned. :o)

Shawna said...

We've been doing tea parties and building forts when we're not watching TV.

jenn said...

If I have a good book, I can read all day, every day!