There are lots of things we can do instead of watching television. These are ten things that I'm most likely to do without tv.
- Read ~ I've got several book challenges going and I try and use every second I can squeeze in to meet these goals.
- Play a board game with the girls ~ Lately it's been Blink or Monopoly
- Clean something ~ Yep, I'm sick that way!
- Do laundry ~ When all else fails, I actually put up the laundry that I fold. I don't like to do it but I do it :-o)
- Read blogs
- Email/Chat with friends online
- Browse recipes
- Listen to the radio ~ I used to love to listen to UT football games rather than watching. That was before John Ward retired!
- Craft something ~ Right now I'm stitching on a quilt that Jenny made for a sweet little boy named Rhett. She doesn't have a picture up of it but when we get it finished, I'll bug her to post it!
For more TOT's, go here.