Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Please Pray For Our Family

We ask your prayers for our family today. This morning, my BIL suddenly passed away. He had been ill a few times since his transplant surgery (kidney/pancreas) from a UTI and most recently, a low blood count. These were not viewed as serious ailments and we actually expected him to be released from the hospital sometime today. I will provide more details in the coming days but for today, we covet your prayers.

"The Lord gives, and the Lord takes away; blessed be the name of the Lord." Job 1:20-22

post signature

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sonya

I will be much in prayer for your family.

So sorry for your loss

storyteller said...

I’m saddened to learn of this unexpected loss of your brother in law and will certainly pray for you and your family. May God’s loving grace surround and sustain you all through these difficult times.
Hugs and blessings,

Joyful Days said...

Sonya,

Many prayers for your whole family. I am so very sorry.

Always in Him,

Julie

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I will be praying for your family.

Annie said...

Oh Sonya, I am so so sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers!

Jill said...

I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. You and your family will be in my prayers.

jenn said...

I'm so, so sorry. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Anonymous said...

You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

gail@more than a song said...

I'm so sorry...praying for you.

Denise C said...

OH Sonya,
I am so sorry. My family will be lifting your sweet family up in prayer faithfully. May God's Grace be sufficient for all of your needs. Please tell Jeff we are so sorry.

Standing in the gap for all of you,
Denise

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your family during this loss, Sonya. May the Lord grant you all peace during this very sad time.

ZAM said...

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I am praying for your family and your BIL's family at this time of grief.

May God give each member strength to accept the realities in life.