Friday, April 11, 2008

Kids Ask the Funniest Things

My youngest daughter cracks me up! She loves all things girly. Lately she has become very interested in jewelry. Any time we are in a store, she loves to look at the racks of earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. A few days ago, she picked up a gold anklet and slipped it onto her wrist. She yelled at me to look at it and wanted to know what I thought of the "cool bracelet" she found. Not long after this, our oldest daughter and I were in a department store looking at jewelry. I had to laugh when she asked me if I thought that toe rings could be used as regular rings. Where do kids come up with these things?

I'm not complaining though. There was a time when I wondered if they would ever like girly things. They are finally growing out of the "I wanna climb a tree stage" and into the "young lady" stage. I'm enjoying every step of this journey and cannot wait to see them in the role of wife and mother. I thank God for them every day.



post signature

Ron Paul 2008

0 comments: