Sunday, April 13, 2008

Franchise Opportunities

Recently, a new hotdog place opened up near our house. We went in to eat on one of the first days they were open. My husband told me the story of how he used to eat hotdogs at a place like this in a neighboring town when he was a boy. We struck up a conversation with the owners and found out that they had been given the opportunity to buy into the franchise. They were thrilled to be running their own business and we were thrilled that they had opened right below our house. This seems to be a growing trend.

I have to wonder what it would be like to take advantage of this type of opportunity. I've toyed with the idea of starting my own business. I wonder if any of you have ever bought into a franchise? Are you glad you did? What do you like or dislike about it?



post signature

Ron Paul 2008

0 comments: