Monday, April 21, 2008

Winner of Tuesdays With Morrie

This week's winner of Tuesdays With Morrie is Coach J! Congratulations Jenny! Apparently, God did want you to read this! Email me with your address and I'll get this out to you. I'd really love to know how to take a screen shot with this Mac because I'd love to show the random number generator pick. As soon as I have time to research that, I'll start showing it when I announce weekly winners!

Remember to check back tomorrow for a new giveaway. Up for grabs will be a book that I learned a lot from! I'm excited about it and I hope you'll be as eager to enter to win it!



post signature

Ron Paul 2008

4 comments:

Misty said...

Congrats to your winner! i am off to check out her blog!

Annie said...

Congrats to Jenny!

Jenny said...

Well, send it on, sister :)

Keyamoni said...

Very very much congratulation. I am going over the blog to see it.