Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ten On Tuesday ~ Favorite Time Wasters

This list should be easy. I'm not sure that I like the tag that these are "time wasters" but these are things I love to do in my free time.

  1. Read a book ~ Any time I have a spare minute, I love to take advantage of some reading time.
  2. Watching my favorite movies ~ I've watched Sabrina, Pride & Prejudice, While You Were Sleeping, and Facing the Giants countless times.
  3. The internet ~ I've recently got into online coupons and I'm totally addicted! I surf for all types of things and this is probably my favorite "time waster."
  4. Menu planning ~ I love to sit down on Saturday or Sunday evening and play my menu for the week.
  5. Bargain shopping ~ Love, love, love doing this.
  6. Cleaning house ~ It's a sickness really.
  7. Kitty watching ~ Trust me, we have five so I spend A LOT of time doing this!
  8. Music ~ I love getting on YouTube and watching/listening to my favorites from the late 80s and early 90s.
  9. Cooking for a crowd ~ I love having guests and really enjoy cooking large meals to feel them.
  10. Dieting/Grocery shopping ~ I combine these two and you'd understand if you shopped with me. I've been known to stand in the aisles and figure up Weight Watchers points on much of what I buy. This is also a sickness! LOL!

To read more Ten On Tuesday posts, visit the official site.



post signature

9 comments:

theblogger said...

Indeed the internet can eat up our time! Happy Tuesday!

Tere

Amabaie said...

Reading a book a timewaster? Surely you jest!

Misty said...

great list, and exactly why I am afraid to begin online coupon searches...

Misty said...

Which face wash was it? Was it Purity? The stuff is expensive, but not. Does that make sense? You can get it on Amazon, or from the Philosophy website. If you have a Sophora near you, you can get it from there too...

Siddeley said...

Since you are getting into Online coupons check out the site that I post on - Dealtaker.com - we work hard to keep our coupons up-to-date and ready-to-go. You'll save time too!

storyteller said...

Gosh, I can’t remember the last time I visited here! I've been sooooo busy lately I've not done much blog visiting at all, but I’m happy to find your link at Ten on Tuesday today.

Looks like ‘reading’ is the only thing we have in common … though I suppose walking Molly would be similar to ‘kitty watching’ somehow. Mine was a ‘rush job’ because I forgot all about it until I looked at Yano’s email reminder this morning … but hopefully it’s good enough. I created my HoTs post last night so I wouldn’t be late to my Photoshop class this morning … and now I’m home … eating some lunch and checking blogs before I take Molly for a walk.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

thank you for your visit. so appreciate it. i know some people are irritated with paid blogging. but just like you, it sure helps me pay my bills. and with that, i thank the Lord. God bless!

gail@more than a song said...

I'm going with those first 3 as not time wasters! I do plenty of those myself, and love shopping/bargain shopping of any sort. But the cleaning, you can come my chickiee dee and help me out!

Lora said...

Ugh, the Internet is definitely high on my list of time wasters! I'm always afraid to check into new things on the Internet because I don't want it to eat up even more of my time!