This list should be easy. I'm not sure that I like the tag that these are "time wasters" but these are things I love to do in my free time.
- Read a book ~ Any time I have a spare minute, I love to take advantage of some reading time.
- Watching my favorite movies ~ I've watched Sabrina, Pride & Prejudice, While You Were Sleeping, and Facing the Giants countless times.
- The internet ~ I've recently got into online coupons and I'm totally addicted! I surf for all types of things and this is probably my favorite "time waster."
- Menu planning ~ I love to sit down on Saturday or Sunday evening and play my menu for the week.
- Bargain shopping ~ Love, love, love doing this.
- Cleaning house ~ It's a sickness really.
- Kitty watching ~ Trust me, we have five so I spend A LOT of time doing this!
- Music ~ I love getting on YouTube and watching/listening to my favorites from the late 80s and early 90s.
- Cooking for a crowd ~ I love having guests and really enjoy cooking large meals to feel them.
- Dieting/Grocery shopping ~ I combine these two and you'd understand if you shopped with me. I've been known to stand in the aisles and figure up Weight Watchers points on much of what I buy. This is also a sickness! LOL!
To read more Ten On Tuesday posts, visit the official site.