Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh No He Didn't!

Our neighbor had to go out of town for work this week. While she's gone, she asked if we would tie her dog up in the yard during the day and put him up at night. Make sure he has food and water....you know the drill. Jeff told her that we would be glad to do this for her so she left cute little Gabe (I call him Gizmo because he looks like a Gizmo) in our care this morning. We tied him up in our yard and let him romp. Midday, I noticed it was pretty hot so I went out to check on him and make sure his water was filled up. I had been purging the house all morning and decided I'd take a break. I plopped myself down in the yard, within Gabe's reach. He came over and let me pet him and then proceeded to sniff me. I started talking to Jeff and Gabe was behind me, breathing on my back. At least that is what I thought! I was thinking to myself, "his breath sure is warm." No sooner than that thought popped up, I realized it wasn't Gabe's breath. He had hiked his leg up and peed on me!

So, he's officially marked his territory and I belong to him now. I wonder what my neighbor will think of that?



post signature

Ron Paul 2008

8 comments:

Shawna said...

He just really liked you! But gross!!

Misty said...

That's hilarious! Thank God men don't mark their women that way...

Annie said...

EWWW! lol at Misty's comment!

Vixen of Vixensden.com said...

This is so funny. One day I was sitting on the floor in front of the tv going through all our DVDs when my son came to visit. His dog walked up and peed on my back. I didn't realize it until I turned and saw my son's face. He was so surprised he couldn't talk, but he was turning blue with laughter.

Vix
http://vixensden.com

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Oh gross! He must REALLY like you! LOL Are you going to tell your neighbors?

Anonymous said...

YUCK! That is so funny, but I am glad it was you and not me! :)

Jenny said...

Ha,ha,ha,ha SNORT!!!

Jennifer said...

Ha...Ha...Ha!

Hilarious!

I can't believe that doggie did that!!