In honor of my mom, who turns 52 today, I wanted to share a few things about her. Here are ten of the things that come to mind right away:
- She is very, very handy around the house. She can fix anything!
- She lives in a 9 bedroom home (alone) that consists of three floors and still doesn't have enough space!
- She has a cat named Ruby. She's solid black! LOL!
- She loves going to antique and thrift stores.
- Her hair is actually auburn.
- She's been a manager in a retail store for about thirty years. (And she works too much!)
- She's the master at finding a great bargain.
- She loves to listen to books on tape.
- She loves grilled pineapples.
- She is MUCH shorter than me!
Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you spend it resting and enjoying yourself! I love you!