Monday, July 14, 2008

Belated Birthday

Logan had a birthday last week and I forgot to mention it here. She turned 14! We took her to supper and came home to watch a movie with her. It was a fun evening. We ordered her birthday present a bit late so we didn't actually have it on her birthday. Instead we had to improvise. Hubby got online and printed out a picture of her gift and put it in an envelope. While we were eating, he gave her the envelope. She opened it and quickly became giddy. What did we get here? Well, we looked at womens gold watches but quickly decided she'd rather have something more fun. No, she opened the envelope to find a picture of a Wii!!!! She was so excited. I think we were equally as excited because we had heard so much about this thing.

A few days after her actual birthday, we received her package. She quickly read the instruction manual and figured out how to hook it up herself. She wasn't wasting any time! Both girls and hubby have played with it and even had sore muscles afterwards. I haven't messed with it much yet, except to create my "Me." Whatever that is! LOL! It's been great fun to watch them playing it. I'm hoping to get some pictures of them playing it so I can post them and show you just how much fun it is. The thing I really like about it is that it is so physically interactive. I can see the Wii Fit in my future :-o)

Is it wrong to love someone's gift as much as they do? I sure hope not! If so, I'm in big trouble! Does anyone have game suggestions? I saw the American Idol game last night and thought it looked pretty fun. I've also heard a lot about Dance Dance Revolution. If you know of any good ones we should get, share the love and tell me about them!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Oh...happy, happy birthday to your daughter. I am sure she'll love her gift!