Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Online Shopping With EbillMe

Recently I had to do some online shopping because we needed parts for hubby's computer. Since we normally buy our stuff from Tiger Direct, I headed over there and found what we needed. When I checked out, I was able to use a new payment option that doesn't require the use of a credit card. Ebillme allows you to pay for items using online banking. It is simple and easy to set up an account and attach it to your bank account. The advantage of doing this is that you don't have to charge items. It is like paying cash for your purchase. If you bank online, you will find that this is a really convenient way to make purchases. The payment process was so easy that I'm sure to use it many times on future purchases. Overall, I'm happy that I had the opportunity to try ebillme and I am very satisfied with my experience.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its really a good idea to shop online with EbillMe.

Unknown said...

Nice one. Thumbs up !! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Very interesting read, you should be commended for your blog.

Your website is very nicely designed you should be proud of it