Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ten On Tuesday: Things That Scare/Freak Me Out

Most of these are things that freak me out rather than scare me.

In no particular order:

  1. Serial killers/rapists/child molesters (scary)
  2. Watching horror movies at night (freaks me out)
  3. Our government (both)
  4. Snakes and spiders ~ don't like them, don't want them around.....I don't care how small they are! (freaks me out)
  5. The thought of drowning (scary)
  6. Not being able to see what's in lake water or the ocean ~ it's probably good that I can't see what's down there but the thought of what's down there freaks me out!
  7. Medical emergencies ~ I watched our youngest almost choke on hard candy when she was 3 or 4. I was also in my MIL's house while she was having a heart attack. I totally freeze and do not respond well. (scary)
  8. Tight spaces (freaks me out)
  9. Someone sneaking up behind me ~ especially if I'm listening to music or vacuuming. (freaks me out most of the time but sometimes the person scares the life out of me!)
  10. People who do not close their mouths when they chew ~ totally gross and freaks me out!

Check out YANO for more TOT's.

9 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

the movie "jaws" did it for me. i could never swim in the beach without that darn musical score (dun dun dun dun) playing in my head. :D

thanks for dropping by! :)

~meeya

Lynda said...

Spiders freak me out ...
I'm so with you on the government one. I'm scared of all governments - too much power!

Monkey! said...

Your #4 Snakes freak me out on how fast they move with NO legs!

Misty said...

We could be the same person. Escpecially number 10. Ewww.... But all of them. ALL...

Always Faith said...

Great list, and your blog is gorgeous. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! =)

Anonymous said...

This could be my list!!!
I love your blog layout

Joyce said...

Those are scary things for sure.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing the fear. :P

gail@more than a song said...

Those are some scary things!
I can't watch horror movies at all, day or night!

Annie said...

Me too. All of them, and the drowning ...