Most of these are things that freak me out rather than scare me.
In no particular order:
- Serial killers/rapists/child molesters (scary)
- Watching horror movies at night (freaks me out)
- Our government (both)
- Snakes and spiders ~ don't like them, don't want them around.....I don't care how small they are! (freaks me out)
- The thought of drowning (scary)
- Not being able to see what's in lake water or the ocean ~ it's probably good that I can't see what's down there but the thought of what's down there freaks me out!
- Medical emergencies ~ I watched our youngest almost choke on hard candy when she was 3 or 4. I was also in my MIL's house while she was having a heart attack. I totally freeze and do not respond well. (scary)
- Tight spaces (freaks me out)
- Someone sneaking up behind me ~ especially if I'm listening to music or vacuuming. (freaks me out most of the time but sometimes the person scares the life out of me!)
- People who do not close their mouths when they chew ~ totally gross and freaks me out!
Check out YANO for more TOT's.