Monday, October 27, 2008

Granny and Me Craft Day

A few weeks ago, my mom came down for a visit and brought lots of projects for the girls to do with her. The house was upside down for a few days but they had a blast. I've determined that we need to do lots more of this. I don't think I cleaned anything for at least three days, which was quite liberating for me!

Mom made sure to carefully instruct Caroline

The result were these cute little Christmas trees

They made the trees with felt and buttons. They attached a twig to the bottom to make the tree trunk.

Later on, they worked on making scarecrow pillows. Logan runs when I get the camera out so I only got a picture of her pillow.

Logan's handiwork

Mom also helped Logan and I make costumes for a party we attended this past weekend. I guess I should say that mom pretty much made the costumes herself. She worked really hard and they turned out well. Logan did sit still long enough for me to get a picture of her at the party.

The force was with her......

Thanks mom! We appreciate all of your hard work and we really enjoyed ourselves!

4 comments:

Misty said...

My daughter is Leia too!!!

So fun of your mom! Good for her!

Nessa said...

Awwwwww, that's so sweet!!! My mom does something like this except my sisters and I insist it be done at MOM'S House lol.

Blogger said...

Sounds like fun...always nice to spend a day with grandma!

Marsha Loftis said...

My kids have always loved doing crafts especially with Grandma