Sunday, October 19, 2008

That's One Way To Diet

Today we went to a local Mexican restaurant after church. As we were eating, I started to play with my straw. That's when I noticed it. Big pink lipstick stains were all along the rim of my water glass. I immediately started laughing because that's the only thing I could bring myself to do. You see, I don't wear pink lipstick and those weren't my lip prints!

Needless to say, I was totally grossed out and couldn't drink any more of my water. In fact, I couldn't even finish my lunch. I think I threw up in my mouth a little!

Ewwwww.....

3 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

I think stuff like that is why my hubby always asks for a straw when we're out!

Misty said...

SOOOO gross...

the things we just don't know.

Nessa said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Not long ago i found a lice bug in my taco at taco bell..........needless to say that particular craving has ended. What I thought was even worse was that the cashier was astounded that I was sick and wanted my money back. Guess she's used to hearing the complaint or something. I won't be back........EVER