Friday, October 3, 2008

Grown Up Night @ the Beach

L to R: Our pastor and his wife, Eric & Lindsay, Georgia, myself, and Jeff

While we were in Corolla, the adults got together and went out for supper one night. We had a great time and I fell in love with my shrimp wellington. It was the most wonderful shrimp I've eaten to date. This restaurant was right on the ocean and the view was wonderful. It was a bit breezy and there seemed to be a family of flies that absolutely loved our table! We had a wonderful time and after supper, Jeff and I enjoyed several rounds of shuffleboard. I think he beat me every time!

Is it too soon to say that I'm ready to go back?

3 comments:

Misty said...

it sounds so lovely!

Annie said...

Sounds great Sonya! I want a vacation SO BAD :)!!!!!

gail@more than a song said...

Fun picture! Looks like y'all had a great trip.......I'm ready to go somewhere too.