Saturday, November 8, 2008

Clorox Anywhere

As one with sensitive allergies, I am constantly looking for ways to reduce allergens in our home. We love pets and have plenty of those types of things to worry about. Recently I was given the opportunity to try Clorox Anywhere. I am always a little skeptical of these types of products. Will they really do what they claim to do? I'm happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised by this one.

Clorox Anywhere is an anti-allergen fabric spray that is dye and fragrance free. It neutralizes up to 90% of pet dander and dust mite matter. It is safe to use around children, pets, and is also environmentally friendly. It is also safe to use on most fabrics, but it it's always a good idea to test a small area first.

In my use of the product, I found it to be very effective. It did seem to reduce pet dander, which was one of my desires. I continue to use it as needed and look forward to seeing the long term benefits from using it. If you'd like more information about this product, check out the website at http://www.clorox.com/products/overview.php?prod_id=aaafs.

As always, thanks to Mom Central for the opportunity to try this amazing product!

0 comments: