Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 1/12/08


Outside my window...is darkness with the distant glow of street lights.
I am thinking...about good friends that I miss, one in particular.
I am thankful for...my family, especially my husband and daughters.
From the learning rooms...lots of school work to be graded.
From the kitchen...chips and homemade salsa.
I am wearing...gray work out pants, matching top, and my favorite sweater.
I am creating...a to do list in my head.
I am going...to take my oldest daughter dress shopping tomorrow. We're looking for a formal gown.
I am reading...New Moon by Stephanie Meyers and Facing Easy by Frederica Mathewes-Green.
I am hoping...that my good friends know how much I love and miss them.
I am hearing...Taylor Swift on my Ipod nano.
Around the house...everything is quiet. Kids are in bed, hubby at my side, animals sleeping.
One of my favorite things...is reading in bed with my 10 yo daughter.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Make progress with our homeschooling, prepare for co-op next week, go through bookcases and purge.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...of how much fun Logan and I had clowning around before we took off to see Twilight this week.

To read more, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

I love your fun blog design!
Haven't read the Twilight books but my daughter did, loves them and saw the movie too!