Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ten On Tuesday: 10 Signs You're Getting Older

I could probably list a bunch but I'll stick with ten :-)

  1. I get excited about reading the news online every morning.
  2. By the end of the day, my knees are killing me from going up and down the stairs all day....and there are only about ten stairs.
  3. I actually like to scrub the bathroom.
  4. Cleaning out the refrigerator is my idea of a party!
  5. I have no idea what a Pokemon is :-)
  6. Gaining weight is EASY to do! When I was young, I could eat all day and not gain an ounce.
  7. My idea of "going out" is a sit down meal and a trip to Walmart on Friday night.
  8. I get heartburn. I swore that it didn't exist as a teenager because I never experienced it!
  9. My kids have no idea what I'm talking about when I mention the Roger Rabbit or the Electric Slide.
  10. The word stress has a permanent place in my life :-)

For more, visit yaknowwhatimean.com.

 

3 comments:

Kim said...

I too could list a bunch! I really relate to the gaining weight. Wish it was just as easy to lost it as it is to gain it.

Mine's up...come on over!

gail@more than a song said...

Too funny! If you like to scrub bathrooms and clean out the fridge please come do mine, I still don't like those. But I relate to the weight gain thing unfortunately. And my hubby jokingly tells me we have a date almost every time we go to walmart!

Misty said...

this made me laugh. And the good news is I still don't like to clean a bathroom or my fridge so it must mean that I'm still young!