Saturday, March 31, 2007

50 Golden Years

Did I mention that my in-laws just celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary?!!!!! Yep, that's right, fifty years together! They were married on March 30, 1957. Fifty years and two sons later, they're still going strong! My FIL will be 74 this year and my MIL will be 70. They are both in good health and they are such a wonderful, consistent example to us. I stated in my weekend relfection that we gave them a surprise bash at our place. In honor of them, I made this video montage of old photos plus the photos from the bash. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! 50 years is amazing in this day and age! They have alot to be proud of! What a wonderful daughter in law you are to host such a fun party for them! Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! Loved the slide show.

Shawna said...

That is so great!! My grandparent's celebrated there 50th a few years back!! What a wonderful example:)