Thirteen Things That Get On My Nerves
- Credit card companies that give you the run around when you have to call them to correct a mistake
- The music they play while you are on hold waiting for the credit card company to fix the mistake
- Going to Walmart near midnight and having to wait in line while they do their change of day (they do this at midnight....take the money drawer, count the drawer, and put a new one in)
- When my cats claw my furniture
- When my cat wakes me up in the mornings by biting my head
- Scrubbing a dirty microwave....can't the person who blows up the food just clean it up right away!!!!!!
- When I get in the car and find that I'm out of gas (I especially hate this in the winter because it's so cold when you have to pump gas!)
- Putting up laundry....don't mind washing and folding but I hate hanging it and putting it away
- Kmart check-out lines.....these have to be the worst ever! It takes forever to get checked out because they usually only have two or three registers open
- Being late for anything....this drives me mad. I like to be right on time!
- Going to get ice and being out because no one filled the ice trays
- Cracking ice trays....I like for the ice to be in a bowl in the fridge so I can just reach in and get it out
- When I try to wake someone up and 30 minutes later I'm still trying to get them up
For more TT, visit http://thursdaythirteen.com/