Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday...One of the Boys

I love this photo! From left to right is my uncle Terry, my grandpa Sam, and my Uncle Frank. My youngest daughter is in front. This photo was taken in 2004 just after my grandpa had bladder cancer surgery. He had only been home a few days. He passed away almost exactly a year later of lung cancer. My Uncle Frank also passed away about six months after my grandpa. I love that my daughter looks like "one of the guys" in this picture! My grandpa loved her very much! He loved all of his grandkids! He especially loved my youngest daughter's red hair and freckles!

For more Wordless Wednesdays, visit 5 Minutes for Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo!

Jenny said...

Awww..that is such a sweet photo...really special too! I'm glad you caught it!!! BTW, I love posting comments here...much easier than the other place! lol!! And one more thing...it's WORDLESS Wednesday...sheesh...you can never play by the rules can you??? lol!!