I'm not sure I can name 10 songs that make me sad but I can name 10 that make me emotional. Some of these make me cry while others make me think about the wonderful truth in the words.
- Who Am I by Casting Crowns (There is so much truth in this song that one cannot help but be stirred by it)
- The Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns (ditto my remarks from above)
- When You Say Nothing At All by Keith Whitley (Alison Krauss also has a beautiful version of this one)
- Man in the Mirror by Mountain Heart (Steve Gulley's voice is perfect for this song! He's no longer with the band and I'm sad about that!)
- Last Best Place by Rhonda Vincent and the Rage
- In The First Light by Glad (I get cold chills everytime I hear it!)
- And Can It Be by Glad (breaks me down everytime!)
- Rose of My Heart by III Tyme Out (Russell Moore could sing anything and I'd love it!)
- Erase the Miles by III Tyme Out
- O Sing A New Song (Psalm 98) from the Cantus Christi
See more TOT lists here.