Monday, August 6, 2007

Creative Blogger Award

Sweet little Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane was kind enough to give me this award. I appreciate anyone who swings by to read the things that come out of my head and from my heart! I especially appreciate Stacy for the sweet comments and emails she sends me!

I'm supposed to nominate five people now and that's a hard job. I read many blogs and they are all so inspiring. Here are my choices for the top five most creative bloggers I have come across so far:

Jenny--Now, she and I are RL friends and she has taught me so much. This woman screams creativity! She can take the most ordinary thing and turn it into something beautiful. She homeschools and I get many organizational ideas from looking at her lesson plans, etc. She has also taught me the basics of quilting and that is no easy task! I love you man!

Kristi-- I recently found her blog and just love the recent round of totes she's making along with some really cute headbands. Swing by and check out her Etsy store. She's got some cool stuff! Great for Christmas or birthday gifts!

Kelli--I love visiting Kelli! Her blog makes me feel so at home. She shares wonderful recipes and some really great ideas of things to do around the house. She has a beautiful way of putting the simplest of things together and making it look so beautiful. She also hosts Show and Tell Friday , which I just love!

Rhoda-- I love looking at all of the things Rhoda posts. She's got so much eye candy on her blog that I get distracted by it! I have to look at all the pictures and then back up to read her post! She even has a store where you can purchase things that she's found at thrift stores. It's wonderful!

Monica-- One of my all-time favorite blogs! This sweet lady has wonderful craft ideas, frugal tips, and plenty of other useful info! I love the way she uses what she has to really personalize her home and make it special. She inspires me with all of the wonderful ideas she has to share.

I know many others who have received this award and I think they are all very deserving. Be sure the visit the people I've mentioned above. They all have lots of cool things to say and share!



post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You sure deserve it!!

Jill said...

Yeah Sonya! Well deserved.

Shawna said...

Congrats! And those really are very creative bloggers you chose!

gail@more than a song said...

Yay! Congratulations to you.
How fun to have an irl friend that blogs too, and she taught you to quilt, I'm a bit jealous over that. I've seen some of her stuff last year I think and she does do nice things. I need to get a book and learn how to do that.

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your award, Sonya!! Also, thank you for giving me the award too and for your sweet words. I really appreciate it!
Hugs,
Kelli

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Congratulations Sonya, it's very much deserved :)

Monica Wilkinson said...

Sonya! Thank you so much for sharing this with me! Congratulations on receiving the award yourself! :) Have a great day!

Monica