Thirteen Signs You're A Homeschooler
- You have enough books in your home to fill a small library. Trust me on this one, I have the proof!
- You have multiple board games in your home and you use them on a regular basis.
- Chores are part of your curriculum.
- Someone asks you if you're concerned about the socialization of your children and you laugh.
- The cashier at Walmart asks your child why he's not in school in the middle of the day and you laugh as he tells her he is.
- Your kitchen doubles as a science lab.
- You spend more time at the kitchen table than anywhere else in the house.
- Someone asks your child what grade he's in and he has to ask you. (Because most homeschoolers work on several different grade levels all at the same time)
- You love lapbooks.
- Every outing is a field trip.
- You're printer never has time to rest because of all the online printables you go through.
- Your husband doubles as the "principal" of your homeschool.
- You eat breakfast, lunch, and supper with your children, every single day.
For more Thursday 13's, go here.