Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ten On Tuesday

10 Television Shows You'd Like to Have (or Have already) on DVD
  1. Lost ~ We used to have a couple of seasons but kept selling them to get the new seasons. We'll probably buy them all in the future.
  2. House ~ I love this show. I didn't start watching it from the beginning so I'd love own them all.
  3. Smallville ~ I like this show alot but I always miss it.
  4. The Closer ~ I like Kyra's southern accent in the show. Hubby says she tries too hard and hates it.
  5. Cold Case ~ What can I say? I love to solve things.
  6. CSI ~ I like this show but again, I always miss it.
  7. Who's Line Is It Anyway ~ Wayne Brady cracks me up! Plus, he has an amazing voice.
  8. ER ~ I used to be a faithful watcher but then Lost came out. I have missed alot of episodes so I could catch up if I had the DVD's.
  9. Dirty Jobs ~ This is a fun show and I love the guy who hosts it. He's funny in his own way.
  10. Who's The Boss ~ I always loved this show growing up.

For more Ten On Tuesdays, go here.



post signature

7 comments:

Jill said...

I just recently started watching "House" and love it!

tjohn said...

I love Who's Line - great list!

Anonymous said...

I am so far behind on TV! The only shows on your list I have seen are CSI, ER, and Who's the Boss. I haven't seen any of them in years though!

Ashley said...

I've started watching House lately and I'm hooked - even if he is a jerk!

I also love Dirty Jobs. Mike Rowe has got a great sense of humor, doesn't he?!?

Good list!

Anonymous said...

Wayne was always my very favorite on that show, too. Did you watch him in Don't Forget the Lyrics? We loved that show.

Patois42 said...

I've seen bits of Dirty Jobs. (Mike Rowe was a local TV star before he went there.) I loved all of the Who's Lines that I saw.

Unknown said...

I LOVE House! I agree with your hubby about Kyra Sedgwick's accent. I live in the south. Nobody sounds like that!

And she's southern too, right? She should be doing a better job on the accent.